Tarot Reading Terms
By purchasing a tarot reading from Vella, it is assumed you have read the entirety of the Terms & Conditions page and you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed. As well, by making a tarot reading purchase, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years or older.
Before you continue reading, Vella’s tarot readings are not to be taken as legal, financial, physical or mental health, or predictive advice. However, all of Vella’s readings are used as a means of spiritual counselling, where tarot is a tool she uses in order to give the best possible advice. Please consult the correct professionals if you need professional advice (a lawyer for legal advice, etc.). Anything you do or say after you receive a reading from Vella is your responsibility and yours alone. Vella is not liable for any decisions made by you.
When you purchase a tarot reading from Vella, you retain all rights to refuse the reading for a full refund, no questions asked. You have the right to refuse contact from her, refuse having your tarot read EVEN if you paid and sent along your question, refuse to respond to any email she sends you, block her email, block her accounts on any social media, and report her if you find her emails to be harassment of any kind. You can do any of these things AT ANY TIME. However, it is recommended to notify Vella if you wish to be refunded, or else she might not be aware.
However, by purchasing a tarot reading, your provided email will automatically be added to Vella’s email list, where you will be receiving regular newsletters. You may opt-out by unsubscribing if you wish to at any time.
As well, the same is true for Vella. She retains all rights to stop contacting you via the reasons listed above AT ANY TIME if she finds that the contact with you makes her feel harassed or unsafe. If this is the case, she will notify you for a full refund.
All conversations held between Vella and you are completely confidential, unless you wish to contribute a testimony towards Vella’s services. If that is the case, you and her shall discuss the details within a separate contract.
These paragraphs are to ensure that both you and Vella feel safe during these readings. Tarot is a very spiritual thing. It connects with the spirituality, unconscious, and vulnerability for both the reader and the client respectably. Vella wants this communication to be respectful and confidential, and in doing so, making this a safe space. Therefore if you nor Vella feel safe or secure in away way, either can back out whenever. This part of the contract protects and ensures these rights.
By purchasing a tarot reading with Vella, you are allowing her to contact you via email and read your tarot. Any outcomes that result of such reading are always subject to change, as free will has the ultimate say-so with your destiny. Vella does not offer refunds if you do not like your outcome. You have the power and free will to change your life towards the outcome you seek, so take the responsibility to do so.
Vella retains the right to refuse a tarot reading or reading for a specific client AT ANY TIME, for ANY REASON. She is not obligated to read tarot for anyone.
Here is a list of topics Vella will NOT consider for a reading. This list can be amended by Vella at any time:
- Legal advice—Vella does not claim to be a lawyer of any kind and is not qualified to give legal advice.
- Specific and investment-based financial advice. Vella is not a financial professional and is therefore not qualified to give specific financial advice. However, she will mention if there is abundance or wealth (or lack-there-of) appearing in your reading.
- Physical or mental health advice—Consult a doctor, as Vella does not claim to be a doctor and is not qualified to give physical or mental health advice.
- Specific predictions on events, lottery numbers, death or birth dates, etc. Vella is not a psychic and cannot predict the future.
- Third-party readings. When you purchase a tarot reading from Vella, she is reading for you and you alone. She will not read for a third party.
- Illegal activity or any activity which may cause harm. If your question/concern involves a plan to cause harm or break the law, it is up to Vella to disclose that information to law enforcement if she permits. Vella is not bound by HIPAA laws and therefore does not have to withhold information from law enforcement to protect you.
As well, Vella tries to align herself with liberal moral standards. She is a proud Democrat, Feminist, Vegetarian, and Small Business Owner. If the typical ethics for these groups do not align with your own, you are not, by any means, obligated to purchase a tarot reading from Vella.
A tarot reading is a complex and deep spiritual insight. Vella uses all her knowledge and care to give you the best reading she can at the time of your reading. If you did not like the outcome of the reading, Vella cannot offer you a refund.
However, you may purchase additional readings to try and receive more insight to the outcome. Or you can choose your own path via free will. Any additional cards or readings are considered their own separate purchase and must be made through the Vella Mour shop.
All content displayed on Vella’s website, email newsletter, or YouTube channel is owned by Vella. She retains all the rights to photos, written content, products, readings, and any other visual content on her website with the exception of the WordPress Theme/Plugins, Ads, and music. Vella has received permission to use any music in her videos.
You do not have permission to use any content, written or visual, from this site, email newsletter, Vella’s YouTube channel, or any other creative avenue Vella chooses without her express and written consent.
You can request permission from Vella here.
All content provided on this website is for entertainment or informational purposes only. Vella does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of ANY information on this site or accessed via link from this site. Vella is NOT liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of the information.
Vella is NOT liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
All opinions expressed on this site are Vella’s and Vella’s alone and do not represent the opinions or views of any sponsors, advertisers, or investors who are connected to Vella in anyway, including any ads or sponsors in her YouTube videos.
Please contact Vella if you are a company or brand wishing to work with or sponsor Vella Mour.
Vella Mour’s Shop Policies
All purchases made from Vella’s store are subject to United States taxes. Any purchases made from within Missouri will be taxed with Missouri Sales Tax.
Any shipping fees are based on the item’s weight, measurements, and packaging. All items are subject to shipping and handling fees.
All shipping rates are calculated based on current postage prices. These rates are subject to change as the market changes.
Each item is shipped with the upmost care. Vella is not responsible for any lost or damaged items during the shipping process. All shipping will receive a tracking number, which will be provided to you via a confirmation email once the item has been shipped. If you do not receive your item after it has been labelled “Delivered,” please contact USPS for more information regarding your package.
If you never receive a tracking number or confirmation email after a purchase has gone through, please contact Vella right away. For more assistance with your purchase, shipping, etc., please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Each item from Vella’s shop is completely unique, and therefore does not exactly resemble the product photograph. As well, product photos have been edited to show the vibrant nature of the materials used to create the product.
You have 60 days to make a return to Vella after your purchase date, not after delivery date. Vella is always willing to take reasonable exchanges. Full refunds will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Reasonable exchanges are based on the following criteria. The below criteria can be amended by Vella at any time:
- The product does not fit. Vella is completely willing to exchange your current product for a product that fits your needs more appropriately.
- The product has bad energy. All products provided by Vella are spiritual in nature. If you find that the energy of your product is toxic to you or those around you, please return or exchange it immediately.
- You just do not like the product. As long as the 6o days after purchase have not passed, you may return or exchange your product, no questions asked.
Vella will honor full refunds or exchanges of any products that cause you an allergic reaction, especially if it is from metal. Vella herself is severely allergic to most wearable metals, and therefore understands the frustrations of allergic reactions due to jewelry or wearables. All of Vella’s jewelry and wearables are free from common wearable metals like gold, white gold, sterling silver, platinum, surgical steel, or titanium. However, some metals like pyrite or hematite can be found in Vella’s jewelry or wearables for their energetic properties.
If you have an allergic reaction to any of the materials in any of Vella’s products, you can request a full refund or exchange as long as the 6o days after purchase period has not passed. It is recommended to respond to Vella within 30 days of purchase if you are allergic. Vella is not liable for any injuries, losses, or damages from an allergic reaction you had to one of her products.
All Vella’s products are Vegan and Cruelty-Free to her knowledge.
Vella WILL NOT take a return or exchange based on the following criteria. The below criteria can be amended by Vella at any time:
- The item arrives damaged to you. As mentioned above, Vella is not responsible for any lost or damaged products in the shipping process. However, feel free to contact Vella about other options you may have.
- You severely damage or lose the product. Once the product arrives to you, it is your responsibility to take care of it correctly. Continue reading below for more options.
- The 60 days after purchase period has passed. No matter the reason, once 60 days are up, you can no longer make returns or exchanges.
If the product breaks and is repairable, Vella is willing to make that repair. Specifically, in the case of an elastic bracelet: If your bracelet’s elastic snaps and breaks, Vella is willing to make a repair for you if you have ALL of the beads.
Please contact Vella here to request and address to ship your product to.
The only cost to you is the shipment to Vella. She will take care of any additional materials and shipment back to you. The only requirement is that you ship the bracelet to Vella and it has ALL of the beads still with it. This offer is not valid for any kind of refund or exchange for a new product. Nor is this available for any artwork sold by Vella.
Lastly, Vella is not liable for any injuries caused from any products sold to you, if you do happen to receive injuries directly from or as a consequence of said products. Vella is also not responsible for any allergic reactions to her products you may have. As someone with severe metal allergies herself, Vella is always very wary of trying out jewelry and other wearable items. Regard for your personal health and safety is your responsibility, not Vella’s.
- To improve this website in order to better serve you.
- To allow Vella to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Does Vella use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Users can visit this site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information:
- By emailing Vella: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By logging in to your account
How does this site handle Do Not Track signals?
- Within 7 business days
- Within 1 business day
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to Vella’s mailing list or continue to send emails to her clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and you will be promptly removed from ALL correspondence.
These terms, conditions, policies, and privacy policies are subject to change and can be amended by Vella at any time.